Friday, November 9, 2012

Please Vote for the Tool/Blanket Chest Conversion

Great news - yesterday I found my Depression Era Blanket/Tool Chest Conversion project was chosen by a panel of judges as a finalist in the Miracle Makeover Contest by Minwax.  If enough Facebook users vote for my project, I will win a trip to Ashville, NC for a private lesson with Bruce Johnson, a master furniture refinisher, a piece of unfinished furniture, and some Minwax product to finish it.

I appreciate the judges selecting my project as a finalist in the Minwax contest.  Very humbling, indeed.

If you want to read about the entire conversion you can read the individual blog posts:

Depression Era Tool Chest Conversion Part 1 - Part 2

If you have a Facebook page and would like to vote for me, I would certainly appreciate it.  You can vote once a day, every day until November 18.  I won't complain if you decide to vote more than once.

You can follow this link to my entry in the contest:

Minwax Contest Entry - PleaseVote
(Link has been removed that the contest is now over.  Thank you for your votes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment